Operations on Objects
Contour VOIs are formed from a stack of planer ROIs, which themselves consist of a set of contours. On each of these three levels a set of similar operations are supported.
- Scaling: The shape can be adjusted by dragging the edges of the object bounding box.
- Clearing: The contents of the object is cleared, but the object continues to exist and can be used again for a new definition.
- Copy/Paste: An object can be copied to the clipboard, and then pasted into an empty object on the same hierarchy level.
- Mirroring: An object can be mirrored with respect to the central axes of the image volume.
- Propagation: The aim of propagating an object is to easily get a copy of an existing object in a neighboring slice or frame. Propagation can work in both directions.
These operations are organized as function buttons on toolbars corresponding to the three levels. They can be organized vertically or horizontally. The following sections mainly use a horizontal layout.